Friday, November 23, 2007

Holiday fever is ON!

Exactly 12 days in counting and I’m all ready to go to the PI. Yes baby! My hometown Pilipinas!!! ^_^ Can’t wait! Can’t wait! While I’m here at work, obviously my lazy head isn’t and I so wish I didn’t have to go to work this weekend. Not Good! Not so good that I’ll be working this weekend. Oh well, maybe I’ll just daydream about the holidays so I won’t realize the pressure at work. Haha…nice!


Christmas is just around the corner too. Woohoo! Again, Can’t wait! Of course celebrating Christmas in the PI is so much more exciting. I get to spend it with my loved ones back in my hometown. Oooh.. so exciting! Hehe… Can’t wait to set foot in my grand parent’s home where the good food is always found. Mmm…Yummy! Lola (which is Grand ma in tagalog), don’t forget to make some of your special Mango Refrigerated Cakes when we get there. HAHA.. Ok! Ok! I’ll come and help you make for everyone else. Mmm…

Plus! My cousin on my mom’s side is getting married on the 15th Dec at Marinduque. It’s a beautiful place outskirt Manila which we haven’t visited for more than 7 years already. We have to travel by boat to get there and God willing it’ll be a sunny day. This is where some of the beautiful beaches are located, just beautiful...

On the other hand, My hometown has its beautiful side too. Mabuhay Pilipinas!

Manila City (Day)

Manila City (Night)

Manila Cathedral

v Mapa

Of course theres so much more to this but this is all i could share for the mean time. I owe you guys lotsa pictures and I promise I’ll post it up as soon I as I get em’…In 12 DAYS time!!! ^_^

God Bless

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP