A proud pinoy raised in a country of a totally different culture. Born in the Philippines and was brought up in Brunei after a year. I am a frustrated designer who loves nothing but art. A graduate in Business Management and working as a Marketing Asst. Still dreaming of pursuing Fashion Marketing one day. At least something closer to the creative side of Business. I love trying out new things and I dare to explore the hights of any challenge. My God is my inspiration and my hero! He brings the colour to all my dull moments. Dancing is my passion and have been dancing since the time I can still remember. I love playing the guitar and is still on a learning process. Anything adventurous is my thing...
Tag yer thoughts...
Blogger Buds
Blogger Buds
Linkies
My Bookshelf
Currently reading...
Good humour but climax killer. But over all enjoyed it!
loved it! Amazing suspense with a great humour
Crazy Frustrating But well written. Got me laughing most of the time. Love the characters.