Notes
Lately...

...I've been trying to practice. HAHA =P True lah! I seriously need to improve on my scales. Obviously, the above proves it all (Click to enlarge). LOL My master in scales (Mr. Terence Sangilos =P) had to help me fill in the blanks. Of course, the ones in pink are the ones I've filled up. Slowly getting there. My biggest problem is "Self-Discipline" I need a slap on the face just to get me focused on certain things like these. LOL =P So Mr. T, you know what to do next time yea?!? =P

...I've been missing quite a number of people! Basically had to scribble this down while thinking about it during my bored hours. Perhaps I'll give a lil' random shout-out. I've been missing..
...Miss Grace Holtby. (Wondering how you've been. Hope things are going great for you there in OZ. Do write to us soon! =) I miss those times of randomness when you pick me up from home. Not to mention the time i had to curl your hair and almost burnt your ears. HAHAH.. =P )
...Allan kuang. (Thinking about the fact that you still have 3 more years to go with your course (or more?) makes me even miss you more. LOL heard your ate Kathy will be coming home for good some time soon. How about you? Balik ka ahhh... ^_^)
...Jonathan Buhay. (Wla nkong regular text mate. HAHAH.. =P so sad! Basta! It was great knowing you during my vacation. Have a blessed flight back to NZ this Thurs. Mrami png msa2bi kso will save that for later nlng,. LOL =P)
...Siti Hajar. (Jngn u kahwin dlu ahh.. Bayi wah! Slalu sibuk mcm u nda di Brunei. LOL. So near yet so far. Miss those days when we just write notes in between classes. LOL =P Eh gila banar. haha.. bljar dulu ahh. Cuba u ke LCB. Mcm batah jua di MD ani. Brpa tahun lgi kan? So that at least i can see you everyday. Teehee..)
...Cassy Yee. (Hopefully I can save enough this year to fly there in OZ. If not, I'll try make it in time for your grad next year. Woohoo. Got your cookie recipe. Thanx so much!!! Will try make em ones i get the time. Can't wait to have you back for good though. hehe...hugs*)
...Abby Sison. (Lam mo, miss na miss ko na ung uno games ntin bgo mtulog. HAHAH... You know I'll be back naman eh. Hopefully somewhere in March confirmed na tlga. HAHAH..pki sbi mo k TIMOTHY miss ko na rin sya BIG time. Miss ko ung mga barkadahan ntin. Haiz*)
Guess this list can go on forever. But will end here for the mean time. I'm just hit by emo mode. Bleh! =P
God Bless everyone!!!































































