Thursday, April 3, 2008

Home Sweet home

The "leaving-my-hometown-moment" was terrible but the "return-to-my-family-mode" was rather comforting. =P Oh well! I guess that's just the way life goes. One month for me has gone out just like that. It all went too fast that got me reminiscing about everything. I praise God that everything I had to accomplish has been completed and I owe it all to the Big Man above coz without Him, none of this would've been possible. Sounds like a Grammy speech but heck! =P

Colossians 1: 24-25

"I want you to know how glad I am that it's me sitting here in this jail and not you. There's a lot of suffering to be entered into in this world—the kind of suffering Christ takes on. I welcome the chance to take my share in the church's part of that suffering. When I became a servant in this church, I experienced this suffering as a sheer gift, God's way of helping me serve you, laying out the whole truth."

...And this is the truth! Reality bites and no one said life was going to be an easy road. But I praise God for the suffering He has put me into as it has helped me to be a better person. The Lord has indeed died on the cross just to forgive us our sins and its simply amazing how He faced all the cuts and bruises just to save us all. Question now, would we have done the same for Christ?

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP