Surprise surprise!!!
CASS YEE, ABS, TIM, BEN YEE, ANGELA (lil sis), YUSRINA, XAVIER, UNCLE ANDY, PAPA, TERENCE, ABBY K, KAT, KEN, Tita BABES, SITI... hmm... (Did I miss out on anyone? Yikes! sorry you guyz if i have) hehe...

Wishing you guys more Birthdays to come your way and Many thanx for everything! ^_^
So, apart from having alota birthday celebrants for this month more surprises just keep coming my way and theres just so many things to thank God for.
First of all, my work place has indeed been a blessing to me despite all the tough and low times. Blessings just keep on coming and I can't thank the Big man above me enough. What can I say?! He sure is just an AMAZING GOD! Such a beautiful gift that the Lord has poured into my savings the other day and all that I declare is from non other but Christ alone. Just when you least expect it, the Lord sure knows how to surprise us. =D And with that, I would like to return him that gift. To use it in the right place of glorifying my daddy Jesus and to share it wisely with my family. =)
Secondly, I was certainly glad and surprised when Grace Holtby came back from a Sem break. (If ever you come across reading this, Grace, I just wanna thank you for the time you've spent with us back here. Just so you know that I'm starting to miss you again and that I hope when you're finally settled there in OZ, you won't forget us back here. LOL =P P.S. I MISS YOUR CHOC CAKE you MONKEE =)
OK! So... up for the third surprise. It's been ages I've been wanting to have my own acoustic guitar (plug-in) and I just never had the budget to. I have always dreamed of having one to be able to use them in WT sessions. Over the years of using my Fender Squire electric guitar, I've realized that I was better at acoustic and my style of playing the instrument was more suitable with an acoustic rather than an electric. But yea... =D
So a few days ago, Terence came telling me about this acoustic guitar he saw at Starmakers music store. It was on a great package deal and with an ear like T has, he surely knows what a good guitar would sound like. Haha... So, I was rather curious and excited to seeing it for myself. hehe..
So last night, i checked it out and was so glad to see how slick it was. But the sound was more sweet than it looks like. It sounds awesome! Played a few tunes and not long I started falling in love with this lil' thing already. haha... So... what did I end up doing about it? LOL =P
a) I put aside my budget on getting me a Semi-SLR dig cam
b) decided to get the acoustic guitar
c) Cried with tears of Joy as I held it in my arms
d) Praised God for the blessings He has provided me
Check this new baby that God has blessed me with:
SWEET! It came with the rest of the goodies in it. So Kewl! Got the exact same color except for the sides. Instead of white, I got the one with a Rosewood blend. Very Sexy!- Epiphone PR4-E Acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic-15 amplifier with 15W, 3-band EQ and chorus
- Gig bag
- Pitch pipe
- Guitar lesson DVD
- Strap and cord.
LOVE IT! and can't wait to use it to glorify my daddy Jesus! I pray that every music I play with the gifts that the Lord has provided me will be used mightily in His Presence. Sure is a wonderful Gift He gave me for my birthday! hehehe...In Him.































































