Have the Heart...
Meet Knut, the cutest fury thing ever...

Now! Who wouldn't fall in love with such a beautiful thing. Sigh* Wished they didn't have to grow and just stay as cute as this. LOL...
Believe it or not, Knut is famous in Berlin (where he was born). He was rejected by his mother at birth, was subsequently raised by zookeepers. He was the first polar bear cub to survive past infancy at the Berlin Zoo in more than thirty years. If you'd like to know more about him, visit this link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_the_polar_bear
Help save them from danger by visiting the link below:
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/
My love for these animals is just too much. I would have been a Marine Biologist If I had the chance to. heheh... I'd like to hold one in my arms, one day. ahaha...
Another thing which I love would be the friendly Harp Seals. Ooohh... their simply beautiful creations. hehehe...

The Highlight:
How awful and heartless are those who slaughter these innocent and helpless Harp pups. It's just too painful to even think about it. SAVE THE SEALIONS!!! SAVE THE WORLD!!!! STOP KILLING!!!! Please do help end this by visiting this website below:
You'd be surprised how serious this matter is becoming. Please, Please help spread the word!
Thank You!































































