Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Change with Bob...

Bob is an 'IN' thing nowadays and what say we try em' on me? I honestly can't picture myself in them yet but I've asked a few people around whether it would look good on me and the usual response I get is "why not for a Change?"

Thought of it for some time now and asked myself many times whether I was ready to let go of my messed up curls for a change for 2009. LOL... I still love my long curls though. The only problem with them right now is that I haven't really combed my hair since I got them permed. Yup! EEeeeew right?!? Well, that's just a number one rule for curled hair-dos. hehehe... If you look closely, my hair Isn't pretty healthy anymore. Sigh* Although, I really love them this way, just that I've been told by many to have it cut and repaired to have them grow healthier again, and so I've decided perhaps I should have a go with the Bob for next year.

I've researched pretty hard on some Bob Do's that I think might go well with my face structure and thought of posting them up here to have your say about it. LOL I don't know really. Hair is a sensitive issue for me and like many, they wanna make sure that whatever haircut their gonna get oughta be the best cut their gonna have. hehe...


Up to this point I'm still not sure how it's going to look on me. But hey, hopefully a change would do just fine... hehe

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP