Friday, January 2, 2009

ZZzzz....



Hello dear fellow readers, today is the 2nd day of the year 2009 and I am making it a bigger deal to take my blogging at a serious level from now on. (At least trying to xP) Well, there's no harm in trying. hehe... It's time to kick out those lazy and filthy bad attitudes out in the wilderness and start a good ol' fresh change.

Well anyways... waking up early today was a pretty tough challenge for me. Was so tempted to head back to bed and just pretend it was still a public holiday. I mean, ok! I did mention it before that I was well adjusted at my work after the hols but wow! Not when you just played DDR on a New Years Day, at 10:45pm - 1am and not to mention after having a slight drink of a bottle of Vodca (Light FYI! Otherwise, I would have been knocked out. Haha..) That was a total work-out and man oh man! Did I ever tell you how hard I sucked at this game. I mean seriously, a 7 year old kid actually defeated me over an expert mode and I, on a beginner's mode. Daym this freaking DDR's seriously put me to a test. And I mean like a serious physical test for I tell you how much my body has ached through out the evening. HAHA xP I honestly need to start working out/eating right this new year. haha... anyone out there willing to be my workout buddy??? :D

I guess this is where the real good, talented dancers stand. HAHA... those who can't dance, do DDR and those who can, DANCE & not STEP. PFFT... xP

Waaaah!!! I'm craving!!! Somebody, slap me!

Oh hello! I seriously need to wake -up...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP