Monday, June 15, 2009

Their at it again...

I always find that this year's season is still the best. So you think you can dance 2009 is yet to find the best and deserving dancer of the season but it's quite tough this year though. I have found my inspiration yet again from a hip hop couple. hahah... take a look at this vid right here...



Like seriously! That was just soo unfreakin' real! haha..coming from a contemporary jazz ballet dancer to.... A HIP HOPPER!!! That's just real talent i gotta say. There's so much more unbelievable dancers in the season and I just can't wait to know whose gonna nail it to the finals.

Oh and my weekend was such a wonderful experience. For the first time ever, i was invited to judge the Gen dance 2009 for the SMS school Footworks. It was certainly inspiring to see the younger generation to have grown passionately over dancing. Memories flashed back watching the lil kids doing their thing and it just made me feel a lil older. LOL :P dang! No! A lot older coz these kids were still in diapers when I was still in the SMS dance academy. sigh*

I'm thinking, I am so never gona stop dancing. HAHA... Despite the age, heck no! Will still be a hip granny one day. haha...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP