Monday, July 13, 2009

Maybe I should

and 5, 6, 7, 8... *Bones cracking* :(

Terrible! at the age of soon-to-be 22 already i feel like 82. My dancing skills need real polishing. I'm so out of shape and for the past couple of days I've been watching "So you think you can dance" I feel like I should've pursued my dance training and never have stopped after high school. They're just so inspiring and its giving me that motivation to go a lil' step forward.

Teaching dance and learning dance has a whole lot of difference in many ways. Right now i just want to be a student once again. I need new ideas, fresh techniques and a whole lota warm ups (with more discipline and push in excelling one self) :)

Ok! So I've been thinking... Maybe I should take this seriously. Like apply myself in a dance school where dance is seriously taken. It's just my time management with everything else that goes around that's bugging me right now. haha... God willing I can pursue this thing I love doing most! hehe...

Anyways, here's a vid of a guy named Alex Bullon with extreme talent!



Observe the little kid on his right. haha..so adorable! ;)

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP