Amazed....
Sunday morning, cold & drizzling but just simply beautiful...
Just one of those moments where I just stop and take some time appreciating all God's creations that surrounds me. I am just soooo AMAZED by everything that the Lord has done for me, for us and simply for everyone. I am so AMAZED by how much the Lord loves me, how He accepts me for all that i am, how he carries me in His arms when I'm just sooo tired physically, mentally and spiritually. I just wanna declare & let every reader know that the Lord is just Amazing!!! Yes! Indeed my father, the saviour, the King & my friend is the only one who has shown true & everlasting love for me & you. There is none but Jesus, alone.
"By faith we have been made acceptable to God. And now, because of our Lord Jesus Christ, we live at peace with God. Christ has also introduced us to God's gift of undeserved grace on which we take our stand. So we are happy, as we look forward to sharing in the glory of God. But that's not all! We gladly suffer, because we know that suffering helps us endure. And endurance builds character, which gives us hope that will never disappoint us. All of this happens because God has given us the Holy Spirit, who fills our hearts with His love." - Romans 5:1-5
In Him,
Laurice































































