First CADM class for the year 2008
Hello CADM team! Finally the week has come and the wait is over. I bet everyone has been rusty after the hols. Well, its time to get all warmed-up and make sure you still remember what you've learned from last year's lessons. HAHA... Anyways, some quick details for you to know:
Date of start: 15th February 2008 (Friday)
Time: 6:15pm-7:45pm
Venue: Yadah Creative Studio, Unit b4, 3rd Floor, Kiulap (Behind HSBC building)
Proper Attire: NO Jeans! NO Shorts! NO skirts! NO Over-revealing tops! (Esp. for the Ladies) Only stretchable leggings or baggy trousers and definitely a top that would allow you to move freely =)
I believe that the Lord has great and awesome plans for this Ministry and I pray that every talent discovered may be used in the right place to Honour our Lord, God Almighty.
See you all this Friday! God Bless! =)
PS: Anymore questions? Just contact me...
In Him,
Laurice































































