Friday, September 19, 2008

Day Break

What an awesome break I had yesterday from work! WOOT!!! ^_^ We had a public holiday due to the celebration of Nuzul Al-Quran and I decided to pamper myself for a lil' swim, jacuzzi and steaming. LOL =P Honestly, I have never done anything like this before (except for swimming) until there was this one time a few of us girls had a fairwell swim withGracie and decided to make use of the other facilities at JPMC. Like, seriously, I thought it was wickedly affordable to actually pay an entrance fee of B$8 and you could make use of everything for as long as you want. Now thats dang cheap I say! :P haha...


So, Becky and I decided to just hangout and chill for a bonding session while enjoying the amazing 1 day break that God has provided me. Wow! It felt sooo good to have, at least, just one day off from the buzy month. Phew! hehe... and yes! It was truly worth it.

Learnt some new tricks in the pool which I have never dared to do. haha... Well, I could be a very daring person, really, just that when it comes to water, I've got this phobea over having the water come in my nose. Seriously, that's just too painful to even think about. LOL :P But heck! I couldn't resist trying how to summersault. First attempt went downhill but the second try went BRAVO!!! and yes! It was a painful experience. LOL :P another trick was to reach the ground on a 14 feet level. LOL.. This went a lil overboard coz the deeper you swim, the pressure would hurt the ears. Yikes! And I did it anyway, after a few tries . LOL :P And Oh! this time... I was able to swim a least 4 laps half an olympic sized swimming pool. LOL. (Applause) but yea.. it was a feel good moment after all. haha...I am now much more confident in swimming. hehe...

I just love the feeling of being underwater. It's such a beautiful feeling. Seeing the blue water as the sun light hits the bottom of it. Sigh* Just gorgeous! If only i was a mermaid, where I could live under water and being able to communicate with sea creatures. Oooh...lovely! As I swam deeper under the water on 8 feet deep, i was trying to picture seeing sealions, penguins and dolphins. That woul've been sooo cute! ^_^ hehe...

Gorgeous creations of God... aHHHhh...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP