Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A pup I'd like to own...

Just recently I went to watch Underdog with my lil' sister on DVD. Didn't know that it was actually taken from an old cartoon series. The "humble-lovable" Shoeshine is just the cutest thing i've ever seen. Makes me wanna have one pup just like underdog. hehe... Anyone out there know where I can get a Beagle, here in Brunei? LOL


and so, the search will continue. I won't stop until I find one myself. haha.. I found these different colours of Beagles online and thought of posting them up here. Just so you know, their on my wish list. haha.. awwwweee *pinch*




So in case you guys know anyone who sell these lil' babies, do let me know aye? Of course in Brunei lah yea? For sure they've got em' else where hehe...



  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP